The SDN check service is an online query performed on public SDN lists, which include:
- OFAC list
- ONU list
- EU list
The official lists are updated on a daily basis from their official sources and are incorporated into our databases, improving our response times and avoiding external dependencies.
Services provided are executed as described below:
- Unnax will grant access to its query platform and will reply to inquiries performed by the client with any matching results returned from the control lists so that client can take an informed decision of how to proceed with the client.
- The service up-time will be guaranteed of the time.
- Unnax will provide an update log of when its control lists were updated.
Product designed for financial companies in order to comply with Law 19/1993 of the 28th of December regarding money laundering and risk operations.
AML Check objectives are:
- Detect suspicious transactions before they are carried out
- Deep dive analysis of suspicious transactions
AML Check advantages:
- Full online system.
- Paperless and real time process.
- Full automatic.