When you disable an account with Debit Pay Outs it will not be available for Pay In transactions. You can enable or disable the Pay Ins service (Cashub) in the account configuration page. In order to disable the default account you must "undefault" it first.
Articles in this section
- Pay Ins Widget Configuration
- What states can have a Pay In order?
- Why do I need a default account?
- What happens to the widget if I disable a payment method?
- When does an order enter in Error state?
- What is the ownership check?
- What banks support Ownership check?
- What happens if I disable an account with Debits Pay Ins?