You can perform a verification of the owner of the payment initiation account by introducing the name and the ID of the owner of the account. This information has to be retrieved before making the POST to the API. Only the accounts that matches the owners set in the API request will be retrieved.
Articles in this section
- Pay Ins Widget Configuration
- What states can have a Pay In order?
- Why do I need a default account?
- What happens to the widget if I disable a payment method?
- When does an order enter in Error state?
- What is the ownership check?
- What banks support Ownership check?
- What happens if I disable an account with Debits Pay Ins?