If you don't choose a source account for a cash out transaction, the system will choose one of your accounts for the same bank as the destination account. If you don't have any account in that bank, the system will use your default account instead.
Articles in this section
- Request Bank Receipt
- I see a lot of transactions in pending status. How long transaction can be in that status?
- How can I download the transactions performed for a bank account?
- How can I search for an specific transaction?
- How can I set different payment rules?
- What is the Payment Initiation Engine?
- How can I whitelist IP addresses for Pay Outs?
- Why do I need a default account for Pay Outs?
- Why I can't retry a Pay Out order on error status?
- Where can I see the state of the banks?